Aquatic Hobbyists in Nor Cal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry guys :D

2 posters

Go down

sorry guys :D Empty sorry guys :D

Post by kshill2011 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 pm

i will be moving back into the 916 in 3 days! sorry theres not much promoting i can be doing from utah but as soon as i get in i will be going to local stores asking for support and i will also be going to the sacramento aquarium society meetings as well. if anyone would like to join me at the meetings i have them posted in the meets category of the forum. All societies have free meetings and i suggest going to them and getting to know other hobbyists from your area. if you need meeting information for your area i can gather that info and post it in the meets topic for you! please help promote the site as we will all benefit from it Very Happy thanks!
kshill2011
kshill2011
Admin

Back to top Go down

sorry guys :D Empty Re: sorry guys :D

Post by Bluesaltwater87 Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 am

Gald to hear your coming back bro. i hope your trip was fun. i wish i could get the money for sacramento aquarium society but i just started school and i cant really do it at the moment. I hope some of the aquariums will join are little team we have. Very Happy
Bluesaltwater87
Bluesaltwater87

Back to top Go down

Post by kshill2011 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am

Bluesaltwater87 wrote:Gald to hear your coming back bro. i hope your trip was fun. i wish i could get the money for sacramento aquarium society but i just started school and i cant really do it at the moment. I hope some of the aquariums will join are little team we have. Very Happy

i hope some of them will join our trading forum as well. it is free to go to the meetings btw
kshill2011
kshill2011
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum