Aquatic Hobbyists in Nor Cal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquarium Depot in Roseville

2 posters

Go down

Aquarium Depot in Roseville Empty Aquarium Depot in Roseville

Post by kshill2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I stopped by the Aquarium Depot in Roseville today mostly to look around and to talk to them about the site, but i also needed some bio filter media for my canister.
Aquarium Depot is family owned and the person i talked to said his name was Jason. The store layout was awesome. Tons of stuff in the shop. Looking at some of the prices i was amazed. Super cheap prices. They had loads of saltwater stuff and quite a selection of freshwater fish, i also saw quite a few plants.

Anyways I told him of the site and he said He would give us a 10% discount for anyone that was a member of aquatic norcal. He is also going to email me sales and i will post those when i get them. My review of Aquarium Depot in Roseville A+. Nice Selection of fish, great staff. They will also order fish for you.
kshill2011
kshill2011
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aquarium Depot in Roseville Empty Re: Aquarium Depot in Roseville

Post by JAYJ Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I have been dealing with them for the last 3 mo,I was going to the one in Rocklin and service was not that great.Aquarium Depot will take care of you answer questions,I am new and the have made me feel I can make it work.

JAYJ

Back to top Go down